Find the daily round-up of today’s biggest stories below.
- Nigel Farage says he’s ‘flattered’, after Donald Trump suggested he should be appointed Britain’s ambassador to the US, despite criticism from British MPs.
- The man who is accused of murdering Labour MP Jo Cox, has opted not to give evidence in his defence.
- Nearly 150 people who were stranded on a ferry off the coast of Pembrokeshire are now back on land.
- NHS patients may need to show ID before being treated in future.
- Conditions in rebel-held eastern Aleppo have been described by the UN as having gone from “terrible” to now “barely survivable”.
For regular new updates follow our twitter @napiernews