A round-up of today’s developing Sports stories:
- A survey conducted by players’ union FIFPro into the working conditions of players found more than one third of footballers surveyed in Scotland say they received threats from the stands on a match day.
- The FA chairman, Greg Clarke, says he’s not ruling out a cover-up in the football child abuse scandal.
- Hearts head coach Robbie Neilson will reportedly hold talks with League One side MK Dons later this week.
- England’s cricketers have been beaten by eight wickets in the third Test with India.
- Gareth Southgate is expected to be confirmed as England’s permanent manager tomorrow.
- Forthcoming Scottish Football fixtures.