Currently experiencing the yearly panic attack because you’re still trying to figure out what to give your loved ones for Christmas? We’ve got some tips for you that will also protect your wallet!
- Give something that’s already been loved
Thrift shops offer a great variety of gifts that will make your loved ones happy. The best thing about it: The unique items have already been loved by their previous owners and can now make someone new happy. Plus: By buying gifts at thrift shops, you usually support a good cause as well. And, of course, bargains, bargains, bargains!
- Home baked goods are the essence of Christmas, so get yourself some nice little cookie boxes (e.g. from Amazon) and start baking! Or why not try Allrecipes’ formula for the perfect ‘cinnamon stars’?
- Help your loved ones take a break from reality
Books are always a great gift. What could be nicer than a quick escape into a fictional world – where all the Christmas panic can be forgotten quickly and easily?
Find these at Waterstones and Urban Outfitters.
- Remind them of you even after Christmas is over
Give your dearest something that will remind them of you long after Christmas is over – be they very fancy disco cups, their new favourite pyjamas, some warmth from you in form of a very special hot water bottle, or the tape dispenser they always dreamt of…
Find these at Urban Outfitters, H&M, Primark, and New Look
- And of course, you can always go for the classics
Some things never get old! Classics, such as cozy socks, shower gel sets, calendars, or Santa Claus in all possible shapes are always a safe bet.
Find these at Primark, The Body Shop, H&M, Superdrug, and Waterstones
And now, happy shopping everyone!