A round-up of today’s developing news stories in Edinburgh and across the globe.
- Scotland’s First Minister Nicola Sturgeon addressed the Irish Parliament today.
- A 36,000 tonne arch has been slid over a nuclear disaster site in Chernobyl
- 650-thousand people in the Iraqi city of Mosul are without water – after a pipeline was hit during fighting.
- The government has distanced itself from a page of Brexit notes caught on camera at Downing Street.
- The morning-after pill should be sold straight from shop shelves alongside aspirin, the British Pregnancy Advisory Service (BPAS) has said.